Monday, July 29, 2013

i have many FRIENDS ...........

I do not understand why she should be jealous,,,, I do not like the control,,, who you had a right to control my other friends who met while they were also your friend ... THEN .. you say that I do not have feelings. I've served you as a good friend ... not going all the places I'm going to do bring you together,,, I also have other friends,,, I do not like you did not want to know how to appreciate the meaning of friendship ...... ...... Then, you do not know what your fault, I'm tell all before this what I always do .. But you can not want to accept that ..., you've made my living as criminals,,, I do not know how hypocritical as you want,,, cause I'd rather be myself than pretend to be nice to gain sympathy for their own benefit .. .....i hope u will happy with ur life..I'm very tired of you who do not know the temperament assess what friends .... for me when living away from family ...friends are the most important because they point to complain, stay when we current in trouble ......they also can give me sweet memory ...does not like u which does not know how to make friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment